Wednesday 1 June 2016

Tuesday 31st May 2016. What we did this week in lesson?
On Tuesday Morning we had Rob for Drama were we got a sheet on the evaluation for Blood Wedding which has to be completed by Friday and we discussed as a class what to write for each section, as well as discussing on the Blood Wedding videos for the show and the photos taken. What went well was we all had the chance to say something and had a really interesting class discussion as a whole.
 
The reason we did this activity was to bring our mind back to the zone of the show reflecting on the positives and not so good sides of each nights show as well as making sure we have a good enough memory of the playwright and his biography and lifestyle or culture.
How it helped me with my learning was made me have a clearer understanding of what exactly to write to find it easier to know what we have to research exactly and so we have some sort of a guideline from the teacher as to what to write in the evaluation.
 
The teachniques I would have developed if I still had the chance would have been to ask more questions to be absolutely sure on what to write for each question and label them better so I know what goes where. How I will use it in the future is when going to Drama school that is if I do I need to bear in mind that their will be alot more people meaning I will have to work more independently when taking notes and learning certain scripts which is a task we have to get used to working on alone as well as recieving some sort of guidelines and support from the teacher but not always.
 
In the afternoon we had Mandy were we worked in two split groups and the task was with 24 different moves and a instrumental song we had to create a dance routine and as it was a part of the assignment another exam we had to perform it to the other half of the class by our teacher videoing the dance routine we produced and created ourselves as a group or team. What went well was we all co-operated well and worked well as a team as well as agreeing on the idea we came up with straight but it was tricky to choose the song but we got their in the end and as we rehearsed the routine over and over in the end we produced a pretty good dance in my opinion.
 
The reason we did this activity was to just have fun and show the teacher we are capable of producing something good when we are focused and determined enough and I felt it really worked well this time round as we bonded and gelled well together as a group. How did it help me with my learning was made me show the class I have a pssion for Dance and I am a creative person, also I showed when I am focused and confident I have the capability of creating something special and truely amazing I just have to put my mind to the task given to us.
The techniques I would have developed or we could have developed as a team if we had mor time was getting the timing and speed even in our dance and  make sure we extend and expand the moves more to make them look bigger but otherwise it looked good and became a success. How I will use it in the future I am not to sure about.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment