Friday 15 January 2016

          Synopsis for Silent movie Tuesday 12th January 2016.


  •  The first scene in the silent movie is when the highness in the throne (Maya) asks the bad devil (sara) to sacrifice a human called Sophie (Yasemin) and bring her to the highness.

  • The second scene was when Femi comes in as an angel and tries to stop the plan of what will happen later.


  •  In the third scene I was in bed having a bad dream, I woke up from shock and saw the bad devil (Sara) and imagine her talk in my mind. While at the same time my friend (Darcey) comforts me and gives me a glass of water but before that, walks to the kitchen to grab it and by that time the bad Devil (Sara) turns my friend (Darcey) to a Zombie.

  • Scene 4:Then my friend, who know is a Zombie has the mission of chasing after me but collapses on the run from exhaustion and later so do I but rather funnily trip over my legs.

  • Scene 5: I am then in bed while (Femi) the Angel and (Sara) the Devil argue and she puts a spell on him with the box and I try to escape the situation by crawling around the bed and window, while she punishes him and as a consequence of the punishment turns him too an animal.


  • Scene 6: Then the Leader (Maya), (Sara), (Darcey) and (me) as Sophie are together as they captured me and as a result turned me into a Zombie and it finishes with a massive cliff-hanger.


No comments:

Post a Comment