Friday 11 December 2015

Monday to Friday 19th to  23rd October 2015. Week 6 what we did in Lessons?


  • On Monday we did not have normal lessons we just did our presentations in our groups at different time slots which went well even though I forgot or mumbled/ rushed my words, one person in our  group was nervous and one completely missed our presentation but I will not mention the persons name. But overall, even  if the standard or look was not what we imagined it to be we hardly showed the errors we made and most of the people or everyone present on the day made efforts to make their part look good and too come confident and prepared when we shared it with Becca our form tutor who was  impressed with us all for putting the work in even though it was a short day I pretty much enjoyed it.


  • On Tuesday I stayed at college for a few hours going to the library, having a lunch break and talking to the teachers about our English as the assignment was cancelled and as we got notices from the teacher apparently were told it was moved to or we were doing it after the half which will be In  2 weeks so today in class we will do extra preparation so we will feel more prepared and confident in what we are doing after half term.


  • On Wednesday we had a day off. On Thursday we had Maths lesson in the morning doing exercises on the board on perimeter and area, then we attempted a worksheet  with questions on what we were taught and learned in class. Also we watched a clip and did working out questions after watching parts of the clip on Paper. In the afternoon I my review which went well with Becca and Rob and was pleased with the comments I got from each teacher and the overall things they said, even what I need to improve or keep up over the year to succeed really well in all lessons by asking the teachers when don't understand something or repeating the question/ answer again, also writing down in my book what we did in the previous week so I remember what we did in a book.

  •         On Friday I found out I did not have Maths or any other lessons with other teachers or ASL support                                                                                                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment